DIY Leather Printing by Lana Red
T-shirt transfer paper | Leather scraps | scissors | iron | baking paper | jewelry accessories | something to make a hole in the leather
- 1. Design your image and get it in the size you want.
- 2. Print the image on t-shirt transfer paper.
- 3. Cut the shapes out.
- 4. Place the images, face down, onto the suede side of the leather.
- 5. Place some baking paper over the leather and the images and place your iron on it. Make small circles with your iron for about 10 seconds. (I know the transfer paper package says to hold it on longer, but the suede will darken or shrink if it’s exposed to heat for a long time).
- 6. Remove the toplayer of paper from the images after it cooled down. If the paper still sticks to the leather, place the iron on the image for a couple more seconds.
- 7. Cut the shapes out of the leather.
- 8. Make a hole in the leather.
- 9. Apply the earring accessories.
- 10. Apply the necklace accessories.